[mythtv-users] ActiSys200L and DishNetwork Echostar Yes or No

Mark H mheg1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 16:39:46 EDT 2004

  I have DishNetwork.   I use an Echostar receiver.
I ordered (actually) 2  Actisys 200L from snapstream.
 I have seen many posts (after I bought them) that it
will not work with Dishnetwork receivers because they
are hardcoded to 38000 and dish receivers are 56000.

   Will it work with Dish Network receivers or not?
If so will someone point me in the right direction or
if not I will have eat the 50 bucks and build the
radio shack home brew.
Thanks in advance.