[mythtv-users] Ripping DVD's

Michael Denver mdenver at bak.rr.com
Wed May 12 13:57:56 EDT 2004

I've had a couple of instances where I was ripping DVD's and toward the end
of the Rip my PC would lockup. I have to reset the PC, then when I go to my
movie files the file of the DVD I was ripping is there but when I play the
file the picture does not fill the screen. I have tried deleting the file
and re-ripping with the same results. Now if I rip the DVD on my windows
machine then copy the file to my Myth box I get the same small picture. Is
there something maybe in the database that is telling mplayer to display the
picture this way?