[mythtv-users] screen position w/ pvr350

Jason Preston jpreston at ducrows.org
Tue May 11 15:52:45 EDT 2004

I'm having a problem within myth actually repositioning the programs
window.  I have almost everything all set up, and at first it was way
overscanned, so i went into settings->appearance, two screens in where
you can adjust screen size, and location.  well it lets me adjust
screen size, so that i can find one that fits my screen better, but
when i mess with the x and y coordinates so that it will move the
window, it does nothing.  I even went under tv settings, and it has the
overscan/ underscan and positioning settings, but that did nothign as i
figured it should only affect the television portion when i am viewing
that.  I also tried to mess around with the resolutions within the
x86config file.  with this changing nothing at all.  Am i missing
something that is completely obvious?  I'm sure this has been covered
before, but i've been searching the archives for days and have yet to
find out what i need.

any help would be greatly appreciate.
thanks in advance,
jason