[mythtv-users] mythmusic cvs compile problem

Wayde Milas wmilas at rarcoa.com
Tue May 11 07:41:28 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 17:51, thor wrote:
> I have just updated CVS to get rid of the assert, as it is fairly
> pointless.
>
> - thor

That fixed the asset compile problems :) thanks.

Next problem:

I'm using fttw 3.0.1 here. Trying to compile mythmusic with fttw support
yields:

In file included from mainvisual.cpp:13:
visualize.h:21:19: rfftw.h: No such file or directory
visualize.h:22:18: fftw.h: No such file or directory

fttw has the following include files:
/usr/include/fftw3.f
/usr/include/fftw3.h

I see no rfttw.h anywhere. Am I doing something silly?

Wayde