[mythtv-users] tv_grab_na_dd backport data to .14 system?

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Mon May 10 12:45:05 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 02:37, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> How so?  Create a second account (since you can't list the same provider
> twice on the same account) that only includes the lower channels.

Okay - I thought I had to create a second listing with the same account
that has different channels... I'll try your way... if it works, I'll
post back to the list, as it should be in the docs...

> >Also the command line for bringing back the channel icons didn't work
> >for me.
> >
> >UPDATE channel,channel_copy SET channel.icon = channel_copy.icon WHERE
> >channel.callsign = channel_copy.callsign;
> >

> Yeah, that's a mysql 4.x command.

Yeah... then the HOWTO on the mythtv.org website needs to be updated...
what's the mysql 3.x command for this?

	-I