[mythtv-users] RE:Burning to DVD (saving MPEG clips)

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon May 10 07:52:31 EDT 2004

	I found avidemux a few weeks ago and it really helps in processing both
avi's and mpeg-2's.  I've noticed that it puts lots of extra padding when
authoring directly to a DVD-PS, though.  It's about 20% larger than using mplex
on the simple streams.  Probably a bug.  For now I'm stripping the m2a, m2v,
and the using mplex to glue them back together.

-Cory

 On Mon, 10 May 2004, Johnny Lee wrote:

> Wow this is really saving me some major time. Thanks Gregory.
>

> Johnny Lee

* The prime directive of Linux:  					*
* 	- learn what you don't know, 					*
* 	- teach what you do.						*