[mythtv-users] 2.6/fedora core 2, mythbackend cpu usage/threads not reported?

Debabrata Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Sun May 9 16:43:10 EDT 2004

top/ksysguard/gnome-system-monitor. Same thing, 0-4% when I _know_ it has to
be near 100%. When I tried 2.6 vanilla on Fedora core 1, I got the same
thing. Threads used to be shown before, now only one "mythbackend" process.
Anybody else have the same experience?

Looking in /proc/ quickly I see that I can find the threads as processes,
and then find one that is "sleeping 0%" (which is as it should be) so I
don't think it's a kernel problem. Is it just the tools that need to be
fixed? Already running procps 3.2.1.

Thanks,
Debabrata