[mythtv-users] ratpoison

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri May 7 17:24:59 EDT 2004

Op vrijdag 7 mei 2004 22:57, schreef Bborie Park:
> Henk Poley wrote:
> > Someone here advised to use ratpoison some time ago, and I must say, it's
> > a swift lightweight windowmanager. Just add "exec mythfrontend" to
> > ~/.ratpoisonrc (copy the rest from /etc/ratpoisonrc) and it works :-)
> >
> > It even fixed my problems with mplayer/xine/ogle focus on recent XFCE4
> > versions (4.0.4/4.0.5).
> >
> > But I have one embarassing question... How do I exit the thing? What
> > key-combo is "C-t"? Not that I really need to, since mythbackend basicly
> > brings down the whole machine anyways. But well...
>
> you can always do Ctrl+Alt+Backspace

Yes, but that doesn't bring me back to gdm (which I didn't tell I wanted, hmm,
okay). I'd rather know what 'C-t' means since all commands in ratpoison work
that way (ratpoison shortcuts are emacs based, does that ring a bell
somewhere?). I found different references to it, and at least Esc and Ctrl
don't seem to work.

 	Henk Poley <><