[mythtv-users] RE: Re: new theme preview

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Fri May 7 12:07:31 EDT 2004

 > Very nice. 2 comments on it. There wasn't any icon for news
 > feeds. The active selection color on Watch Recordings was a
 > little hard to make out, maybe use a bar like in G.A.N.T.?

Excellent observations.  I don't use MythNews so I completely forgot
about that watermark icon.  Sorry!  I'll update it shortly.  And for
the selection item in Watch Recordings; you're absolutely right - that
could certainly be made to stand out better.  I'll get right on it.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to check it out!

-Mike