[mythtv-users] Re: mythmusic not responding to keys

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu May 6 23:48:13 EDT 2004

Mike Jasper wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the detailed reply!

NP.  I'm enjoying the detective work, too. :)

> Is this something that Axel should be made aware of?  Or do you think
> maybe it's best to just wait for the next versions of myth, glibc, etc.?

It's most likely not a compilation problem, so there's nothing he can do
about it.  Besides, I'm sure Axel knows about it now that it's on the
list.  ;)

>> Out of curiosity, what do you get when you execute the following
>> (assuming Myth is installed in /usr):
>>
>> ldd /usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so
>>
>> and
>>
>> LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 ldd /usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so

Thanks for info.

Looks like you might be using an nVidia card with nVidia binary
drivers.  Is that correct?

Which RPM of glibc are you using?  (I see you have glibc-2.3.2, but
which build specifically?)

Mike