[mythtv-users] The MythGame Database

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Thu May 6 13:23:00 EDT 2004

Dan,
I know I could backup the db, and re-import, I was looking for a more
"never touch it again" solution. I did not know what the .crc files were
for, now that I do - (and looked at it), I will edit that to add the
category stuff. When I'm done, I'll make it available to all the myth
users :)

Wish me luck!

-J