[mythtv-users] The MythGame Database

Jason Donhaue mythtv at timekiller.org
Wed May 5 21:06:16 EDT 2004

I'm curious exactly how the "Search for new games" works in mythgame?
Does it simply destroy the old settings, and start fresh?

The reason I'm asking is because I spent some time trying to "pretty up"
the collection of games (1600 between nes and snes). All the games in
snes are category "Unkown", and it's a royal P.I.T.A. to get to the game
I want. So went and manually started editing the database.

Problem is, after I make changes, when I rune the "search for new", it
resets all my changes!!!

So, it there somethingI can edit somewhere to make these changes
permanent?