[mythtv-users] Removing channels from EPG

Poobah poobah at techsquadron.com
Wed May 5 17:06:31 EDT 2004

Is it possible to flag  a channel as not available in the EPG but keep
it in the available channels?  I have several of the Music (audio-only)
channels that I would like to be able to get to while watching LiveTV,
but will never mark them to record.  If I delete the channel as
described in the documentation, will I be able to enter it using the
remote, or up/down channel keys?

Also the documentation ends a little prematurely in section 21.8...

Mark Hanson