[mythtv-users] new theme preview

Mark D Vaughn mvaughn at techline.com
Wed May 5 16:25:07 EDT 2004

I like your sample theme you put together.  However, I do have a minor
suggestion.  The status icons should be a little more intuitive to the
user.  I think the expire icon should be a clock or timer, the bookmark
should be a book or something besides a heart, and the 'commercials
flagged' and 'being flagged' icons should be the same except the 'being
flagged' icon should be dimmed or partially displayed.

I know that beggers can't be choosers, just my $.02.

Great work, I can't wait the see it finished.

Mark