[mythtv-users] OT: Problems with fceu

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Wed May 5 14:13:41 EDT 2004

I'm running Fedora Core1 with nvidoa RPMS, BUT I did not just let the
RPM do it's thing. After the install I ran nvcheck.sh (the nvidia script
that makes sure your setup is right) and fixed ALL the errors it through
at me. tuxracer works fine, mythgallery does the opengl transitions, and
the mythmusic visualizations work great.

It's just fceu-sdl RPMS that is complaining.