[mythtv-users] Re:new theme preview

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed May 5 13:33:42 EDT 2004

 > Would the themes be made to the new .15 cvs version or .14?
 > I saw where there were alot of changed made to have more
 > menu's themeable. Where is the best place to find all the
 > specifics about the xml files used by myth, especially the
 > new features being added.

The best and only way (I think) is to check out everything from CVS
and start looking at the files in the theme directories.  G.A.N.T. and
blue are in CVS and up-to-date.

Specifically, look for theme.xml, qtlook.txt, and ui.xml.

A "theme how-to" would be a great addition to the docs.  I think I'll
start one.

-Mike