[mythtv-users] prebuilt pvrs for developers benefit?

daryl faulds nannyseeker2003 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 11:00:43 EDT 2004

--- "Jarod C. Wilson" <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 May 2004 22:50, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > > I wouldn't mind helping out. (I'm in Seattle
> too, for those who don't
> > > know). I might be able to help out with
> instructions or something. ;-)
> >
> > Yup, I figured.   Now if only someone else would
> do the planning.. ;)
>
> Heh, yeah, planning definitely isn't one of my
> strong suits... I'm more the
> figure-it-out-as-you-go type. =)
>
> Any planners in the Seattle area out there?
>
> - --
> Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

I could help some. I was the CEO of a biotech startup
here in the SF Bay area. (We actually worked up on
Columbia St in Seattle.) I could help get the legal
structure in place, float a draft of a business plan
to interested players and *might* get some support
from some local VC that are always interested. It
might be cool to see how it would work in Seattle as a
pilot and then move it around to other cities if it
made sense. Let me know if you have interest.

Daryl