[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 2,mythtv,repartitioning hd

Robert Teed robteed at msn.com
Tue May 4 20:16:40 EDT 2004

Hello,
Is anyone using Fedora Core 2 with Mythtv? My linux system is locked up so
Im doing a new
install. Also, I have WinXp on the same harddrive, Is there a way to
repartition my current HD
during the Linux install, I have a 120gig hd split in half. I just want XP
for connecting to the
home network or internet for those times when  I dont want to mess with
linux.I want to give linux
more space, 60gigs not enough for Mythtv.
Also, All you newbees out there, pay attention to the suggestions of setting
seprate partitions
for mythtv....maybe you can avoid my problem.