[mythtv-users] Prebuilt Commercial MythTV PVR in Australia

Zaakiy Siddiqui zaakiy at nticon.com.au
Tue May 4 18:26:03 EDT 2004

There's a company in Australia that does it.  Check out
http://www.d1.com.au.

I personally did not get one because I wanted to gain Linux experience
and building my own was a good way to get it.  But on their website I
think they mention that they actually pay for programming data from the
stations.

The pricing is not bad either.  Considering that TIVO doesn't work in
Australia, to my knowledge it's the only Commercial PVR available -
don't take my word for it though, do your own research just in case.

And no, I don't have any association with them, but am proud that an
Australian company is doing this successfully.

Zaakiy Siddiqui
Sydney, Australia