[mythtv-users] Backend Crapping Out

the Jer the-jer at r00td0wn.net
Tue May 4 09:41:39 EDT 2004

Mark;

I don't understand completely, you want me to run mythbackend with some command line switches?

Also, what kind of motherboard and capture card are you using.  I think I have found my problem.  I'm going to try and fix it tonight when I get home.

the-Jer
-------
I had no shoes and I pitied myself.
Then I met a man who had no feet,