[mythtv-users] need help with mysql database after crash and loss of 'recordedmarkup' table

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Tue May 4 06:43:23 EDT 2004

Thanks Chris,
I'll try " REPAIR TABLE recordedmarkup" tonight.

I'm not actually using commercial skipping so it's not a great issue
for me. I just thought that I had something to do with my missing
recordings...

Do you have any idea why mythtv couldn't find the recordings after I
changed the location in KDE, but could when I reset it to the original
location?

I would have imagined that the filename that myth uses in mysql, to
link metadata to actual movie file wouldn't change...?

Any thoughts?