[mythtv-users] prebuilt pvrs for developers benefit?

Jack Burghardt jack at colades.dyndns.org
Mon May 3 19:27:23 EDT 2004

The hardware is cheap you can get mini box for 150 cpu for 50 memory 50 and
nice tv card from 20  to 200. hard drive 120GB is 70
Now with tivo you are limited to what you can record and you have pay fee to
get programing  liftime is 299 for one unit so when you upgrade your tivo
you have to pay another 299.