[mythtv-users] A bit OT: Any way to have snes9x/fceu run on another display?

Clay claybo at pacbell.net
Sun May 2 17:46:08 EDT 2004

Hey everyone.  I'm using a VIA EPIA ME6000 with a PVR 350.  The
combination has been terrific so far.  The ONLY problem I'm having is
with mythgame and the emulators, which will not go full screen at full
speed with the ME6000's weak CPU and the PVR 350's lack of
acceleration.

Is there any way for me to use the PVR 350 for everything else, and
somehow have mythgame's emulators start up using the ME6000's on-board
video?  I have no idea if this is possible, or where to get started
even looking into it.

Thanks for any help you can provide!