[mythtv-users] two mythfrontend sessions

Michael A. Howell michael.howell at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 09:58:17 EST 2004

I tried to close everything properly and still am having the problems.  I
see that Ryan setup a new user and has not had the problem since.  I may try
that approach.  I am  newbe as well, and I am just putting the final touches
on my mythtv/fedora setup.  If you have any questions feel free to email me
directly (I am usually on line for a couple of hours each night).  I have
installed lirc and I am trying to customize it at this point.  But
everything in Jarrod's manual worked well for me.