[mythtv-users] Re:Xbox Frontend Boot disc?

John Wu john at johnwu.com
Wed Mar 31 14:04:55 EST 2004

I have been using the MythTV scripts for Xbox Media Center
(http://www.xboxmediacenter.com). It integrates MythTV into the application.
You can browse and play your recorded tv shows using these scripts. There
are still some quirks to work out, so you may want to wait for the next
release of xbmc.

If your interested in the MythTV/XBMC option:
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.pl?s=af3d0a7b3030d1df
3a6b5be824e81759;act=ST;f=21;t=2676