[mythtv-users] lirc and Xine

Franco net.surfer at tiscalinet.it
Wed Mar 31 08:02:00 EST 2004

> Not quite. Like Dan said, Xine (and mplayer) look for ~/.lircrc. Just
> "ln -s ~/.mythtv/lircrc ~/.lircrc" and all will be happy, sharing the
> same config file.

Jarod,

Are you doing that with the "hauppaugegray" lircrc that you made publicly
available?  I had already tried that but it didn't work.

I see from the other postings that other people have the same problem,
_OR_ they modified the lircrc to to enable it to work with xine.

Can you explain us the trick to make your lircrc to work
also with xine/mplayer?

Also, how should one do for tuning the volume?
I see you mapped different things on the volume buttons...

Franco