[mythtv-users] Re: problems with PVR250 grey remote on FC1&mythtv

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Mar 31 00:42:30 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:45:50AM -0800, Pavan Chavva wrote:
> Hello All,
>   I recently installed mythtv following Jarod's guide
>   on ASUS Pundit with Fedora Core 1. Most of it works
>   except my PVR250 grey remote. After I reboot the
>   machine it works fine for once. For any reason If
>   I bounce(up and down)mythfrontend it stops working.
>   I even upgraded to Axel's latest lirc
> 0.7.0-26_cvs20040324 packages. But my problem still
> remains.

What about the 0.7.0-20 packages? Did you try with them? Intermediate
packages (like the -25) did have the problem you describe, but that
should have been fixed.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net