[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth and full Knoppix ??

RSparks spambucket at cableone.net
Tue Mar 30 19:29:05 EST 2004

I would like to build a machine that is both a Myth box and general
purpose/internet/desktop.  A DLP projection HDTV would be the display so
could have a 1280x720 monitor.  I would like most, if not all, of the
packages on the full Knoppix live-CD along with the MythTV.

How can I best do this?  Can I Install both from their live CD's somehow or do
I have to install one and add the packages manually for the other?  Which
would be the best to install first?

Any help appreciated,
Randy