[mythtv-users] Channel icons - image formats

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Mar 30 17:28:46 EST 2004

Harry, I don't know about you but I dont' have a problem with
mythfilldatabase erasing the icon column in the db.  Are you always
running it with something like mythfilldatabase --manuel?  That would be
the only way I could think of that the icon column would get cleared in
the db.  That, or if you ran mythtv/setup/setup and told it to clear the
channel table.

-dan