[mythtv-users] MythTV DVD vs DVD Player

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Mar 30 13:47:04 EST 2004

I'm with Malcolm on this.  I recently gave my fairly new DVD player to
the parents and just use MythDVD which calls out to xine to do the
actual playing.  It works great.  About the only thing I don't like is
there's no option in xine to hide the mouse pointer instantly.  But hey;
its free software :-)

-dan