[mythtv-users] two tuners - single source - can only record one program

simon.brown at convergys.com simon.brown at convergys.com
Mon Mar 29 08:40:56 EST 2004

Peeps,
      I have a problem, I am new to mythtv, and have a knoppmyth
installation setup,
I have two tuner cards (bt878's) - one via btaudio and the other using the
sound card input
these work fine....

I can record one program and watch another, but if I attempt to setup two
concurrent recordings
then mythtv won't let me, it comes back with a conflict on the second
recording request

does anybody have any ideas, I live in the UK and I am only grabing
terestrial tv, so just the 5 basic channels,
I have two cards, with duiplicated channel data for each card....

do I need to share the channel data between the two cards - by not
selecting a video source in the channel settings ????

Cheers ---- Python
--
"NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or