[mythtv-users] Myth photogallery

rac at racarris.com rac at racarris.com
Sun Mar 28 10:33:32 EST 2004

The page that I hastily threw together a few months ago with everyone's
photos is now getting 160 - 180 hits a day (thanks to Jarod's link  ).
My skills and time is still limited, but I would like to update the page
a little to make it more impressive.  I use it to show off all the time.

If everyone who would like their picture posted could send me a link(s)
to a 640x480 photo, and their system specs, I'll try and get it updated.
I like the 640x size, because it is big and easy to browse.  I'm
thinking thumbnails are too slow.  I'll split the page at like 8-10
photos if I get a lot more.  I would like all the photos in the same size.

Preferably, the specs should be similar to this, so everyone's looks the
same:
who: rac @ racarris dot com
Motherboard : Asus A7N8X-VM
Video: Integrated Nvidia
Video Out:  AiTech Web Cable Plus
Hard Drive: Western Digital 120MB 7200RPM
Memory: 512MB
Tuner 1: Hauppauge PVR250 - 640x480, 5400
Tuner 2: Hauppauge WinTV - 480x48, 3800
Case: In-Win H500 (Painted black)
Keyboard: Acer IR Wireless
Remote: Radio Shack 15-2166
Linux Distro: Mandrake 9.1
Link to your website.

Some photos I already have the links for, but it would be great if you
would just drop me a line with your specs and/or a link for the 640x480

Also, I would like to start a collect of links to Myth-related websites.
  It seems like they are everywhere, but there isn't a compressive list
of them. So, if you have myth related stuff on your site, drop me a line.

-rac