[mythtv-users] Recording what your watching.

Richard Mace richardm at mhsoftware.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 16:35:32 EST 2004

Hi,

I am a newbie to MythTV and recently installed it using knoppmyth.
I am struggling in a few areas to actually turn it into a useable box,
and one of the things that is throwing me is that I actually get the
input video feed from my Sky box. The first things I wanted to do to
make sure everything was working was record the TV that I was currently
watching.

Is their a way of just pressing a button to record what your watching?

I have a PVR-250

Thanks

Richard