[mythtv-users] 0.14 + VIA M1k + UDMA6 + full duplex =prebufferingpause - FIXED

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Sat Mar 27 21:54:15 EST 2004

Aha! Mikhail, that was indeed the issue. So it seems that both the 693 and
695 have this bug.

Anyone using any other version of the Nehemiah processor? If I can confirm
this, I'll pass it along to the various epia wiki / HOWTO maintainers.
(Assuming it's not widely known / already fixed.)

691 = fine
693 = broke
695 = broke

-Scott Rowe