[mythtv-users] nforce and SPDIF

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sat Mar 27 07:48:05 EST 2004

You probably wont use SPDIF in.  The sound gets passed from your capture
board over the PCI bus or out the capture card to the line-in of your
sound card.

If it makes you feel any better, I got the same response from asking
about the ASUS Pundit box.  Then again, when people ask me for my
thoughts on something, they walk away just as confused.  :)

-Khanh