[mythtv-users] More ATI woes

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 27 01:42:55 EST 2004

Hello all.  Since more than one person has said that the ATI TV Wonder Pro
works under Linux/Myth I thought I would get a second card for the pip
features and what not.  Turns out that (after I've opened all the packaging
and can't return it now) that it has a CX23883 chip which I've read is not
supported and not the BT8XX.  If anyone has one of these cards and has it
working please let me know.  Or if someone knows what the status of a driver
for this chip set is let me know that also.  There is a plus side.  It comes
with a really cool Remote Wonder that has 20 more buttons then the one that
came with my WinFast card.

    //    Stephen Atkins                          Information Systems
   // o   satkins at skircr.com			      Head Programmer
  //____  http://www.skircr.com       Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
 /_______

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard
to understand.