[mythtv-users] Composite 0 not working with PVR250 on ASUS PUNDIT/Fedora Core 1

Pavan Chavva chavva at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 12:32:16 EST 2004

hello all,
  I just setup my mythtv. It is working fine.
  I wanted to record some of my home videos from my
camcorder. I went through the archives and did the
  following. I added a new video source "camcorder".
  In "input connections" i bound "camcorder" to
"composite0".
  In mysql I set xmltvgrabber to null for  videosource
=
  "camcorder". I inserted a row in "channel" table
with
  appropriate chanid, channum and sourceid.
  I started the mythbackend. I connected my camcorder
  to composite on pvr250.
  In mythfrontend, while watching tv I pressed "c" to
  change inputs. Now i see just a "blank screen" with
  a blue bar at the bottom. I pressed "c" again to
  back to live tv. It is fine.
  Am i missing something? Log files show no error
  except "Changing from WatchingLiveTV to None".

  Please help.

  Thanks,
  - Pavan