[mythtv-users] Sound Problem

Chris chasejunk at optonline.net
Fri Mar 26 09:16:26 EST 2004

I have this same problem (and just posted same question a day ago).  I
have a mono WinTV Go card.  "aplay /dev/dsp" will play the sound on both
channels but mythtv will not.  I looked through the archives and did not
see anything relevant.  I also  tried every combination in alsamixer -
but honestly the various items are somewhat of a mystery to me.

Chris