[mythtv-users] Re: How do YOU use your DVD burner?

Volckaert, Jeff jvolckaert at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 26 08:45:23 EST 2004

I have my DVD burner in my dual boot linux/windows machine.
  I use a dedicated backend in the basement for MythTV
recording and the dual boot machine as a frontend for most
viewing.

All my DVDs are burned under windows using the Ulead
software that came with the Wintv-PVR 250.  I copy them off
a samba share and change the extension to MPG.

I actually don't usually edit my stuff since I get audio
sync issues when I do.

Jeff