[mythtv-users] Re: Question about kernels and Jarod's guide...

Chua KianTeck chua_kianteck at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 20:01:39 EST 2004

> Try:
> # apt-get install kernel-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_37.rhfc1.at
>
> Don't put the arch and rpm on the end. apt does that for you. Trust
> me, it'll get the right kernel for your Athlon.

Ok. I'm at work now.  I'll try again when I get home either tonight or
tomorrow morning.  Got a major project on - uploading data into Oracle
Applications tonight, for one of my company's units.  Have to watch
those tablespaces while data gets uploaded and to rollback the database
if hit errors.

Cheers
KianTeck