AW: [mythtv-users] TV Audio works only muted

Thomas Grabner thomas.grabner at chello.at
Thu Mar 25 14:44:22 EST 2004

>Run 'alsamixer'.  Make sure the 'Capture' feed is set on capture (space
>bar).  Also make sure the 'Line In' feed is set on capture.

I already set this alsamixer settings and also tried to use the mic in
with and without switching the input to the corresponding inputs. But
neither work correct. As I said the aplay /dev/dsp works but when I change
to mythtv frontend and go into Watch TV I get no sound. After ESC i try
again the aplay and I get the audio of the channel I switched in mythtv.

Does anybody else have an advice for my special problem?

Thanks
Thomas