[mythtv-users] OT: Where did i go wrong?!?! Capture Problem

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Wed Mar 24 19:49:51 EST 2004

At 04:09 PM 3/24/2004 -0600, Kevin D. Snodgrass wrote:
>Ray Olszewski wrote:
>>I find it disconcerting when people post to mailing lists using
>>non-standard grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation. (I don't mean
>
>\/\/h at +, joo d0|\|'+ l1|<3 /\/\y 3733+ +yp1|/|g 5|<1ll5?
>
>(translation:  What, you don't like my elite typing skills?)

No tattle, F ewe right foreplay. Butt 2n+1 stiles R hard-hard read-read wan
won kneads turret ,&s, Asian x-sample. Sew humus trite reel ink wherries
inn N ez toured whey, ale weighs.

(I'm sure *you* don't need a translation, Kevin. But for the non-native
speakers and other innocent bystanders: "Not at all, if you write for play.
But odd styles are too hard to read when one needs to write commands, as an
example. So you must write real inquiries in an easy to read way, always.")