[mythtv-users] Dish Network

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 19:32:38 EST 2004

So I'm in the process of building my MythTv and I've
purchased all the hardware I need except for something
to change channels on my Satallite box.  I'm assuming
the only route here is to purchase a IR transmitter
(can't find any serial connectors on my reciever)I've
read that Dish Net remotes are hard to learn?  Is that
true?  If anyone has a system up and running with a
Dish Network Receiver could they please tell me IR
blaster their using and what steps they took to get it
up and running..

Thanks