[mythtv-users] CLE266 kills Mythfrontend

Jon Whitear mythtv at whitear.org
Wed Mar 24 18:17:06 EST 2004

If I compile MythTV without CLE266 support, I can watch TV, but the
picture is _very_ choppy (i.e. about 2 frame per second) and there's no
sound.

If I compile in CLE266 support (and it's enabled in setup), when I try to
watch TV, mythfrontend dies (just says it's 'killed'.)

I'm using a Via EPIA M1000 with Gentoo, 2.6.1-epia kernel,
Xfree-epia-4.3.99.902-r7, and libddmpeg 1.6.

Am I missing something? Are there any additional kernel patches that I need?

Cheers,

Jon