[mythtv-users] PVR250rev3 and the IR receiver?

mythtv at brtb.org mythtv at brtb.org
Wed Mar 24 13:27:59 EST 2004

Anybody tried using the IR receiver on a new PVR250? CX23416 chip, model
32xxx sticker. Installed the lirc pre3 (tried pre4 as well), compiled
fine, lirc-i2c modules load fine and syslog messages say it recognizes the
i2c interface on the card. lircd loads without errors... but when i run
irw, it's completely blank. Point the grey Hauppauge remote at it and get
no output.

Next stop is the LIRC list, but I figured I'd try here first.