[mythtv-users] recording on two PVR250 or 350 inputs at once?

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Mar 24 07:13:23 EST 2004

	You cannot do this.  MPEG encoder aside, the card only has the A/D
hardware to demodulate and digitize one signal at a time.  I guess you could
think of this as "technically still recording"... or at least digitizing.

-Cory

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Khanh Tran wrote:

> So what if I just wanted to watch vido from one input while recording
> off the tuner or the s-video input.  Is this possible?   Or is it
> technically still recording anyway?
>
> -Khanh

* The prime directive of Linux:  					*
* 	- learn what you don't know, 					*