[mythtv-users] DVB in AT Kernels

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Wed Mar 24 02:42:04 EST 2004

Good name!!

I'm also running a FC1 system and have two Nova-T DVB-T cards, I've not
followed your previous posts but feel free to contact me directly in
order to resolve your problem.

I'm currently running with the linux-dvb.1.0.1 drivers under
2.4.22-1.2166.nptl_35.rhfc1.at

Regards
Simon

Christian Hack wrote:
> Can I make another vote for Axel to include DVB support in his kernels
> please? I'm having difficulty building the DVB drivers on my FC1 system
> following Jarod's guide (yes I have copied /boot/config-`uname -r` to my
> kernel tree, edited the Makefile and run make oldconfig x2 and make dep)
>
> This would also mean probably adding DVB support to the mythtv suite
> install though and DVB probably isn't quite there in the 0.14 release at
> least.
>
> I am willing to test to the best of my abilities.
>
> Oh and thanks to Jarod and Axel for all their work.
>
> CH

I remember when legal used to mean lawful, now it means some
kind of loophole.
		-- Leo Kessler