[mythtv-users] who has the smallest MythTV Box? gonna build one...

Mythtv Mythtv almyth at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 23 19:17:56 EST 2004

Hi,

   MythTV runs great on my old pc ( Celeron 500MHz / PVR 350 ) for a couple of days.  WAF is very high!   Now  I plan to build a dedicated MythTV box as small as a VCR/DVD player.   (Running MythTV on Tivo would be ideal but I know it's impossible at this time.)

Who have small MythTv boxes?  what's your specs?
  I'll not consider  the cost too much, disk size needs not to be very huge, all for a small box.

 It seems Pundit is a good choice.  Are those people having Pundit happy with it? and where did you get it from?

or are some people using better choices than Pundit?

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences!

Al