[mythtv-users] DVB in AT Kernels

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Mar 23 18:24:05 EST 2004

Can I make another vote for Axel to include DVB support in his kernels
please? I'm having difficulty building the DVB drivers on my FC1 system
following Jarod's guide (yes I have copied /boot/config-`uname -r` to my
kernel tree, edited the Makefile and run make oldconfig x2 and make dep)

This would also mean probably adding DVB support to the mythtv suite
install though and DVB probably isn't quite there in the 0.14 release at
least.

I am willing to test to the best of my abilities.

Oh and thanks to Jarod and Axel for all their work.

CH