[mythtv-users] ANyone using this Case for MythtTV

Garry garry at sneakyninja.net
Sun Mar 21 19:07:33 EST 2004

MythTV wrote:

>Is anyone using this case for their MythTV Box? Is an Asus Pundit
>
>If anyone is using it can it be used as a desktop setup rather than a Tower.
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3468650668&category=44943
>

>Jim

My Pundit based MythTV setup has been running fine on it's side for
months now. Even in a TV cabinet in front of a radiator. The fan is
audiable though, especially when my 2yro puts a dvd case over the air
intake. :-)

When it wasn't next to a radiator, you'd be hard pushed to tell it was
on. It's very quiet.

-Garry

--
"From yourself, you can't run away." - Killswitch Engage.